Friday, September 25, 2009

Nudist Clubs






I have been trying to find a Naturist club in my local area that will accept unattached males as members. I must say I have not had too much success! I understand that these clubs don’t want thousands of leering blokes around the place; surly member selection would solve that. I am now able to accept rejection, excuses like “sorry there is a long waiting list for membership” and “try ***NAT, they accept males” are common place. Please Please Mr Club Secretary take pity on unattached males and give us a chance!!

Anyway here are some more nudist pictures. Have a good weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. Im a single male who likes to nude id rather be nude all the time but i understand why they wont accept single males is it the same for women if not why these days women can be worse than men

    ReplyDelete